It is not in Batting For Change’s interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us using the portal on this website. We are serious about your privacy.
(see http://www.privacy.gov.au/business/index.html ).
Important aspects of our policy are:
- Personal details provided by you to LBW Trust / Batting For Change through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.However, LBW
- Trust or Batting For Change may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request is complimentary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further Batting For Change communication.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Batting For Change communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
The LBW Trust and Batting For Change may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection, which may include to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Personalise and customise your experiences on Batting For Change website;
- Help Batting For Change manage and enhance its services to you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Batting For Change website in which Batting For Change believes you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘newsletters’ from Batting For Change and the LBW Trust.
Once again, it is not in the interests of the LBW Trust or Batting For Change interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.